Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Foo Fighters!  (Read 3678 times)
AmbitiousAmanda

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2011, 07:45:13 PM »

There's a huge article on them in one of the magazines I get monthly.. I know a bunch of you guys love them, (especially Dave) so I figured I'd scan it and share it here..
It was taking a really long time when I tried to attach the images, I'm not sure if it was normal or not. I guess I'll try again later, if you guys want the attachments. I'm pretty sure they're much bigger in size, and easier to read..

-EDIT: They're in order.

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 07:58:11 PM by AmbitiousAmanda » Logged

Rynsuho
Pokemaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 02:27:48 PM »

1. Double post: your bad.
2. There's a rise against article, and you don't post that?
3. Hi amanda. How've you been?

It was like trying to break ice layered diamond with my bare fists.
AmbitiousAmanda

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 04:16:52 PM »

1. I know, I tried to delete the other one, not sure why it went through twice, wouldn't let me delete it.

2. Is there? I didn't notice.. I haven't even looked through the entire magazine yet, and even scanning those 9, pages took FOREVER. I will if you want, though

3. I've been alright, how are you? I don't recognize the name, though.. Sad

Rynsuho
Pokemaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 04:44:37 PM »

it's me, burton. i switched names for a bit, idk, just felt like sthing different.

i've been going crazy between work and my failed attempts at being social, but other than that, life's the same, hectic and boring in turns.

yeah, the top of the cover is highlighting rise against. it wouldnt be very long, though, definitely less than nine pages. i'd appreciate it.

It was like trying to break ice layered diamond with my bare fists.
stjimmyskater

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 07:36:38 PM »

Any way you could possibly upload it in a higher resolution??? Either way, nice article.
AmbitiousAmanda

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 07:53:01 PM »

it's me, burton. i switched names for a bit, idk, just felt like sthing different.

i've been going crazy between work and my failed attempts at being social, but other than that, life's the same, hectic and boring in turns.

yeah, the top of the cover is highlighting rise against. it wouldnt be very long, though, definitely less than nine pages. i'd appreciate it.

I thought it was, but I didn't want to automatically assume. Hi Burton. Cheesy

Same. Haha. I've been avoiding pretty much everyone, but not for any specific reason. Kind of just want a break from everything right now, with a few exceptions.

I'll get to it by tomorrow. Smiley

Any way you could possibly upload it in a higher resolution??? Either way, nice article.

I tried actually attaching the files, but it was taking FOREVER. I wasn't sure if it was actually working or not, and whenever I upload anything to Photobucket it always makes the pictures smaller. I could try again, if you wanted. Shocked

nedthehead
Canada

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 07:56:52 PM »

Uhm, since I'm actually extremely interested in this (and in the same boat as Dalen), if the pictures are still on your computer, you could compress them into a .zip and upload them to Mediafire or Megaupload or something like that.
I'd actually really appreciate it. This seems mad cool!

stjimmyskater

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2011, 08:35:05 PM »

Uhm, since I'm actually extremely interested in this (and in the same boat as Dalen), if the pictures are still on your computer, you could compress them into a .zip and upload them to Mediafire or Megaupload or something like that.
I'd actually really appreciate it. This seems mad cool!

Yeah, we do have a MU account now.
Haloruler64
The Lovable Russian Bastard

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2011, 09:10:45 PM »

Hey Amanda, grab one of these
https://www.sugarsync.com/referral?rf=kgr2k3427a85
It gives you 5.5GB of storage, install the software and throw stuff (like zips and photos) into the folder it makes, and it uploads them to the cloud. When you wanna send someone something, you right click the file and click "get public link." It's like Dropbox, except uploads MUCH faster and has much more space Smiley try it out!
AmbitiousAmanda

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 10:58:48 AM »

Alrighty, I tried the SugarSync thing, and for some reason they showed up super grainy and hard to read. Still a really cool app, though.
I created a MediaFire account and compressed them, and uploaded them.. not sure if it worked, though. /n00b

http://www.mediafire.com/file/312ou22oif3pliu/FooFighters.zip

& Burton, I promise I'll scan the Rise Against article in by the end of today

Haloruler64

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2011, 12:34:19 PM »

Alrighty, I tried the SugarSync thing, and for some reason they showed up super grainy and hard to read. Still a really cool app, though.
I created a MediaFire account and compressed them, and uploaded them.. not sure if it worked, though. /n00b

Interesting, I use it for photography and it's worked great. Including 52MB HDRs.
AmbitiousAmanda

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2011, 03:52:20 PM »

Interesting, I use it for photography and it's worked great. Including 52MB HDRs.

I'm not sure why they did.. and it wouldn't let me load the pictures to full size, which was also kind of odd. :x

Haloruler64

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2011, 03:58:04 PM »

I'm not sure why they did.. and it wouldn't let me load the pictures to full size, which was also kind of odd. :x

Yeah that is really odd. Oh well, you can try it again sometimes else when it isn't so important
AmbitiousAmanda

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2011, 05:37:14 PM »

Yeah that is really odd. Oh well, you can try it again sometimes else when it isn't so important

Definitely will. It might have been the scanner, I'm not sure. They looked grainy when they were scanned in, but they got cleared up.. not sure. Haha. But it's definitely cool

Haloruler64

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2011, 06:22:13 PM »

Definitely will. It might have been the scanner, I'm not sure. They looked grainy when they were scanned in, but they got cleared up.. not sure. Haha. But it's definitely cool

Maybe if you used the software? I donno, using the computer software it works fine, never tried using the web interface. Donno Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: