Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: News That Will Make Some of You Niggas Crazy  (Read 1498 times)
stjimmyskater

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2011, 02:55:45 PM »

I'm headed to San Francisco this summer to check out San Francisco State with my Dad. Currently the date is set at July 14th-July 17th. So yeah, shit should be cash.
kevipapo1
Administrator

I specialize in cool shit

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 03:17:27 PM »

BITCH GET THE FUCK IN TOWN!!!!!!

Kevin J Snyder: producer, DJ, blogger, gamer, partygoer, occasionally developer. A true hacker at heart <3
Haloruler64
The Lovable Russian Bastard

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 03:28:04 PM »

Nice. I'm pretty sure that's before Amy and I are away for Canada, so awesome. We shall look at colleges together. Surprise surprise, I'm probably going to one.
stjimmyskater

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 04:20:36 PM »

Nice. I'm pretty sure that's before Amy and I are away for Canada, so awesome. We shall look at colleges together. Surprise surprise, I'm probably going to one.

I'll definitely see about that. I've gotta try and hit everybody up while I'm there, but that would be awesome.
rokrboy

Look Into My Eyes.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2011, 10:12:53 PM »

I'll definitely see about that. I've gotta try and hit everybody up while I'm there, but that would be awesome.
Ill see about scheduling my vacation there "coincidentally" with all you guys being there. Also, Kev, we gotta hang out, I fucking hate how uptight my parents are everytime we try to chill when your in LA.
Dima, you and Amy going to try to go the same college?
Haloruler64
The Lovable Russian Bastard

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 12:51:03 AM »

Ill see about scheduling my vacation there "coincidentally" with all you guys being there. Also, Kev, we gotta hang out, I fucking hate how uptight my parents are everytime we try to chill when your in LA.
Dima, you and Amy going to try to go the same college?

Shit man, I donno. I'd like that, probably. If it's a favorable college. If not, as long as it's close. Either way neither of us want to live on campus.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: