Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFICIAL Zacaj Minecraft Server  (Read 8679 times)
stjimmyskater

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2010, 04:58:57 PM »

It's up and ready to go. I have no problem hosting, and I can host 24/7.

IP: 74.141.251.136:50500

Type that into multiplayer, and come join us!
stjimmyskater

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 07:30:26 PM »

UPDATE: Server is still being glitchy. Until Notch finds a workaround, we'll need to use the rollback. Tut below.

1. download the files
here - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J1PNLRUY
or here - http://www.freefilehosting.net/mcoldversion
Find your minecraft main directory
Click "Run" or "Search" and search for "%appdata%" then click 'roaming' then '.minecraft'
In the '.minecraft' directory, open the bin folder, and 'cut' the file named 'version'
Extract the rar file which should now be downloaded, and paste the 'version' file you have just cut into the bin folder
which i have provided in the download, overrwriting the one already in there
Delete the bin folder in your 'roaming/.minecraft' directory and paste in the one i have provided in the download, which should now have your own 'version' file in it.
6. Use the executable provided to play
Haloruler64
The Lovable Russian Bastard

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 05:59:44 PM »

Server times out?
stjimmyskater

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 06:08:57 PM »

Server times out?

Woops, it's back up now.
kevipapo1
Administrator

I specialize in cool shit

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 06:10:12 PM »

Dalen, we can work on throwing the Minecraft server up on this server if you want. Message me in Skype and I'll get Sam in and we can get it working.

Kevin J Snyder: producer, DJ, blogger, gamer, partygoer, occasionally developer. A true hacker at heart <3
Haloruler64

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 01:15:14 AM »

Is everyone tired of Minecraft? There is NEVER anyone on anymore..... and I get lonely at 3 AM
stjimmyskater

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2010, 03:04:20 PM »

Is everyone tired of Minecraft? There is NEVER anyone on anymore..... and I get lonely at 3 AM

Nah, it's just been a busy couple days. Heat's out and shit, and it's been busy.
Spy
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2010, 04:43:35 PM »

Dalen, we can work on throwing the Minecraft server up on this server if you want. Message me in Skype and I'll get Sam in and we can get it working.

I can always SSH into ByteLife's server and see if I can install the Linux version of the server. Not sure if that would piss my hosts off though, because it might take up a lot of CPU power (it's shared).

Check yo dick for the HIV
LOOK!
I'm Owl City!
And i'm totally, 100% hetrosexual!

stjimmyskater

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2010, 09:53:24 PM »

I can always SSH into ByteLife's server and see if I can install the Linux version of the server. Not sure if that would piss my hosts off though, because it might take up a lot of CPU power (it's shared).

I can typically have it running. There's issues at times, but for most of the time, it's running. My power's been wonky the past couple days, but I think everything's good.
Spy
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2010, 11:01:27 PM »

I can typically have it running. There's issues at times, but for most of the time, it's running. My power's been wonky the past couple days, but I think everything's good.

Yeah, if you can keep doing what you're doing, I think you server will be just fine. It works great for me.

Check yo dick for the HIV
LOOK!
I'm Owl City!
And i'm totally, 100% hetrosexual!

stjimmyskater

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2011, 03:14:42 AM »

Server will be down until later today. Doing a few things in Ubuntu, so I'm not able to run the server at the moment.
kevipapo1
Administrator

I specialize in cool shit

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2011, 09:38:42 PM »

Will this ever be up again?

Kevin J Snyder: producer, DJ, blogger, gamer, partygoer, occasionally developer. A true hacker at heart <3
stjimmyskater

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2011, 05:46:03 AM »

Today when I get back home. Lots of shit going down recently, and then the LAN party last night. Some clown installed Linux on my machine while I was there. Long story, again, but once I run a clean install of Windows, or setup the dual boot, we're good. I had to reinstall Windows prior to the LAN party, so I honestly thought the map was gone, but it's perfectly safe. Things should run a lot better as well, so yeah.
stjimmyskater

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2011, 04:23:52 PM »

Server is back, and should be running a lot better.
Haloruler64

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2011, 12:34:35 AM »

no worky Sad
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: